Wednesday 30 December 2015

Dream!!! The lines which make me hunt on my mind.

You come to Me to fulfill your wishes. When I begin to fulfill them, You begin to realize the impermanence of them. You become free of your desires. You realize that One desire gives birth only to another. These desires are a root of your worries. But sometimes these worries become an excuse, To come to Me, to know Me, And to get addicted to My love. My desires is only to fulfill all your desires, To uproot them, And to make you free of being enslaved by them. Burn these desires in flame, That is bright and warm only for the love of God. The sweetness of this love will one day, Dissolve all your agitations within. It will conquer your mind And wrap your heart, drown your ego, And most of all, It will transform you to “ Love.". Thanks for Your patcience to Read my View.Dedication ........? -By Manoj Kumar Ganadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment